Mosquito-borne diseases are those spread by the bite of an infected mosquito. Diseases that are spread to people by mosquitoes include Zika virus, West Nile virus, Chikungunya virus, dengue, and malaria.
Thus getting rid of mosquitoes are important to prevent contracting such diseases.
MOSQUITO CONTROL SOLUTIONS
Indoor mosquitoes problems are not hard to solve however most of the time, the root of the problem lies deeper. Most of the time, there is/are mosquito breeding ground/s nearby your home (within 150m) and these mosquitoes are lured by carbon dioxide & heat emitted from as you breathe.
To solve your indoor mosquito problems, these are the few steps you should take. Using the "Exclude, Push and Pull" method. Your "Push and Pull" should be located at opposite ends of the room apart for it to be effective.
1. Setup exclusion zones with window netting. (Exclusion)
2. Burn mosquito repellent oil, spray mosquito repellents and/or use ULV foggers to repel mosquitoes within your confined area. (Push)
3. Setup UV light traps with thermal attractant to increase the rate of capture of mosquitoes. (Pull)
For outdoor mosquito control, source reduction or the removal of mosquito breeding and breeding habitats, is the key to bringing down the mosquito population.
Outdoor control methods
- Remove stagnant water collected in unused plastic pools, old tires, or buckets.
- Use of larvacides like MMF control blocks or MMF Granules that control 4 stages of the mosquito life cycle.
These are the usual scenarios that we received when people call us to deal with mosquito problem.
If below don't solve your problem. Send us an email email@example.com and attached a few pictures to illustrate your case. We will recommend the best solution.
How to treat?Use insect repellent that offers at least 2 hours protection. Spray generously and reapply when necessary especially when engaging in sports activities.
How to treat?
- Buy magnetic mosquito netting to prevent mosquitoes from flying in.
- Sleep in mosquito netting.
- Install mosquito death trap.
How to treat?
Source reduction to reduce stagnant water and apply larvicides like MMF mosquito control will greatly help.